Monday, May 19, 2008

Show # 78

We performed for the 78th time today in West Springfield, MA, which is a very nice little town with quite impressive architecture... they had some very imposing clock towers for a town I'd never heard of.

It went by pretty fast, for which I was grateful. Having not performed this show for two days gave me a feel for what my life will be like again after this ends (and the end is nigh, good friends); I'm ready for the next phase.

Anyway, performed, loaded-out, lunched, drove to Dartmouth (which is where we are right now) and Michelle and I went out for a small dinner.
Also, I got my hair cut. Nothing drastic, just something to make it manageable again.
Tomorrow is our very last two-show day.
And tonight is the House MD season finale, which is all I really care about.

No comments: